Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome Home.

Its Been a Long While Since I've been on Blogger.
I didn't give up,if anyone thought that
I left this for my Xanga blog for a while,I noticed there was more
ProThin girls on there and figured I'd get more support there

I thought I wouldn't be able to do this
after I gained so much
but now I'm back down and more motivated than
I've ever been.
I'm all fruit/fasting right now and doing basic workout 3 times a day

I feel wonderful
my waist has shrunk and I'm losing my gut now too<3
Finally.

CW-144.4
BMI-24.06
I'm far from done,and I'll reach my goal.















I hope all is well...
Liebe<3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sweetie, you have all my love and hope that you keep strong and reach you gw! I've been struggling for years now, and if you ever want to talk, email me, okay? because I hate how people are so anti-pro, and I just want to give you as much support and help as I can, so you actually reach your gw.

    Anyways, X!
    This comment sounds so silly to me for some reason.. Hmm? odd.

    ReplyDelete